How neat it is to have advancements in technology that have made it possible to hold a video teleconference for a music lesson! This enables students to hold lessons from the convenience of their home from practically anywhere in the world!
How does it work?
1. Send a request for an online lesson through email or contact form on this website with at least 3 potential time slots for your first lesson.
2. Download and install the Skype software for free if you do not already have it: www.skype.com
3. Add me to your contact list on Skype. Username: MazzilliSound
4. After I have confirmed your lesson time, please come back to this page and click the link below according to the time and rate that was requested in order to pay the lesson fee through my PayPal store:
Lesson Payment Links:
5. Once I have received payment confirmation, I will Skype call you on your first lesson time.
6. After your first lesson, we can discuss scheduling the next lesson or set up a weekly lesson time.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.